Providing Public Transportation
Alternatives for the Greater
Phoenix Metro Area
Important Dial-a-Ride Travel Tips
- Remember, exact fare is required. Drivers do not carry change.
- Be ready to go at the scheduled pick-up time. The driver can only wait a few minutes without inconveniencing other passengers.
- Allow plenty of time to get to and from your destination. Dial-a-Ride vehicles will probably stop to pick up and drop off other passengers on the way to your destination.
- When possible, avoid traveling during peak weekday hours: 7-10 a.m. and 2-6 p.m. Also bear in mind that the first five working days of the month are the busiest travel days.
- If you can’t make your trip, please call to cancel at least two hours before the scheduled pickup time. This will help the driver avoid making unnecessary stops.
- Drivers are not allowed to enter a passenger’s residence for any reason.
- Smoking, eating and drinking (except when drinks are in authorized containers) are not allowed in Dial-a-Ride vehicles.
- Seat belts are required for all passengers riding in Dial-a-Ride vehicles. Please notify the driver if you require assistance with the seat belt.
- Information on Dial-a-Ride schedules, fares and services is subject to change.