Valley Metro is your best offensive strategy for NCAA Final Four®
March 31 – April 3, 2017
Don’t get benched by traffic. Avoid it all by riding Valley Metro to the events. Enhanced light rail and special bus service to Glendale make it easy to get around so you can cheer on your team! For more information on NCAA Final Four events, visit ncaa.com/finalfour.
Build your game plan with these tips:
- Purchase an All-Day Pass for $4 before you ride to ease your travels. Fare vending machines are located at each station.
- Park at one of the 11 park-and-rides or 3 supplemental lots and hop on board.
- PHX Sky Train® at Sky Harbor International Airport connects to Valley Metro Rail at the 44th St/Washington station. Board a westbound train for Phoenix and eastbound train for Tempe and Mesa.
- Allow extra time to get to your destination. Long lines and crowds are expected with the large events.
- Pack light – security will be tight. All items are subject to search. Leave bags/purses in your vehicle! Only small clutch bags (with or without handle) that do not exceed 5.5” by 8.5” or clear plastic bags that do not exceed 12”x 6”x 12” will be allowed into the events. For more information on the clear bag policy, visit Phoenix Final Four.
Be part of the action in downtown Phoenix
Valley Metro Rail will connect fans and visitors to downtown Phoenix with extra trains and additional frequency. Service runs until 2 a.m. March 31 and April 1 and until midnight on April 2 and 3.
Final Four® Fan Fest presented by Capital One
March 31 - April 3
Phoenix Convention Center
- Exit 3rd St/Washington (westbound) or 3rd St/Jefferson (eastbound)
NCAA March Madness® Music Festival
March 31 - April 2
Margaret T. Hance Park
- Exit McDowell/Central Ave or Roosevelt/Central Ave