- Planning Your Trip
- Paying Your Fare
- Getting On Board
- Need Help?
Now is the time to show your support for businesses along the Central Mesa and Northwest Phoenix future light rail extensions! While these local shops and restaurants will soon enjoy the benefits of having light rail bring patrons to their storefronts, it is important to shop them now and often to show your support. During construction, these unique businesses are open and ready to help you!
With METRO Max Rewards, you can receive exclusive savings with a dynamic discount program that offers special deals, promotions and giveaways. See below for more about participating businesses and featured discounts.
Central Mesa Directory Northwest Directory
Shop On Win On 19th Ave. Contest
To celebrate the businesses on 19th Ave and to encourage local shopping along the future light rail lines, Valley Metro is launching the Shop On Win On Contest. Local shoppers can win one of several themed gift card packages by visiting METRO Max businesses in the construction area.
Contest info (three ways to win)
September 29 - November 3, 2014
- Take a selfie at any METRO Max businessPost with business name and #ShopOnWinOn at: facebook.com/valleymetro
- Complete raffle ticket at the following:El Rancho Market, 8901 N. 19th Ave.
IHOP, 2000 W. Northern Ave.
Bookmans, 8034 N. 19th Ave.
Phoenix Pediatric Dental & Orthodontics, 6750 N. 19th Ave.
Taco Bell, 9019 N. 19th Ave.
Dunkin’ Donuts 1931 W. Northern Ave.
- Check in at any participating business using the free NWExtension mobile appGo to either iTunes or Google Play store to download the free app.
How to Save
Now for possibly the best part of METRO Max Rewards: How EASY it is to participate and redeem special offers!
1. Sign up as an email subscriber or follow us on social media to learn about offers.
2. Show your valid transit pass or the METRO Max Rewards card to the participating business to cash in on savings. Toting around a smartphone? The card will be available in a mobile version just for you.
*As special offers do change, Valley Metro always encourages calling participating businesses to confirm current discounts, contests, giveaways or events.