Lost and Found Policies/Procedures for Central Station
Central Station Lost and Found Line Hours of Operation:
Telephone: (602) 534-5053
Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends and City of Phoenix Observed Holidays
Summary of Polices/Procedures:
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ITEMS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE FOUND BY THE OPERATOR.
- MV Transportation (ALEX & Phoenix Dial-A-Ride), Veolia Phoenix, First Transit, and Valley Metro Rail lost and found items will be processed and/or discarded from Central Station.
- No lost & found deliveries are made on weekends and/or Central Station holidays.
- Items lost on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday will not be delivered until Monday.
- Items that are found will not be transported to Central Station or available to the customer until the following business day after 12:00pm.
- If an item is lost on a day that falls on an observed holiday, then the items will not be delivered until the next business day.
- All items are held for seven (7) consecutive days from the date they are found by the transit provider.
- ONLY WALLETS, MEDICATION, & PURSES ARE CONSIDERED EMERGENCY ITEMS AND OCC WILL NOT BE CONTACTED FOR NON-EMERGENCY ITEMS. THE OPERATIONS AND CONTROL CENTER WILL NOT BE CONTACTED FOR NON-EMERGENCY ITEMS.
- Customers with non-emergency items will be given a turnaround time or will have to wait until the following business day to retrieve their item.
- All perishable food items and soiled items that are emanating an odor will be disposed of immediately.
- Personal documents such as ID/Credit/Social Security cards, Driver’s Licenses, etc. will be shredded.
- Items of no apparent value or use will be discarded.
- Items in good condition will be donated to a charitable organization.