- Planning Your Trip
- Paying Your Fare
- Getting On Board
- Need Help?
Valley Metro and the Phoenix Public Transit Department are introducing out new artwork for the region’s transit passes. The color-coded passes have been developed to make identification of fare media easier. All new pass types are expected to be in circulation by the end of 2015. Passes with the current look remain valid and will continue to be honored and will be sold until inventory is gone.
• GREEN: Local fare pass
• RED: Reduced fare pass
• BLUE: RAPID/Express passes
• YELLOW: Passes purchased at the farebox or a fare vending machine
NEW PASSES PURCHASED AT A FAREBOX & FARE VENDING MACHINES
• New passes begin distribution in July to retail outlets
• 1-Day Pass is same as All-Day Pass
• Current passes will continue to be sold until inventory is gone
• New passes will be available at retailers, transit centers, employers or online