Public input occurred between November 4–December 6, 2019 on the following service changes. These changes will take effect on April 27, 2020.
- Route 7—7th St: Modify route to eliminate Jesse Owens Pkwy deviation to streamline route along 7th St.
- Route 29—Thomas Rd: Modify route to extend westbound trips to 93rd Ave.
- Route 60—Bethany Home Rd: Modify route to continue along 16th St. to Camelback Rd. and east to 24th St. Remove bus stops along Missouri Ave., 20th St. & 24th St.
- Route 81—Hayden Rd/McClintock Dr: Modify route to eliminate stops north of Mustang Transit Center. New stop location for Southbound start of line.
- Route 96—Dobson Rd: Modify route to permanently serve Sycamore Transit Center.
- Route 136—Gilbert Rd: Modify route to eliminate Boeing deviation from Brown Rd. to McDowell Rd.
- Route 184—Power Rd: Modify route to eliminate Red Mountain Community College deviation to streamline route along Power Rd.
- Route 542—Chandler Express: Modify outbound trip times to better serve riders.
- Route 685—Ajo/Gila Bend: Modify route to travel along 95th Ave. instead of 95th Ln.
- Avondale ZOOM: Modify route to make Festival Fields detour permanent.
- Phoenix—SMART Circulator: Modify route to better serve Mountain View Park and Desert Mission Food Bank. Modify route from Sunnyslope Manor along Central Ave. to Sunnyslope Transit Center.