Join the Valley Metro Team
Valley Metro RPTA is made up of a number of different departments and specialty areas all designed to make public transit an everyday solution to your commuting needs. It takes passionate and forward-thinking minds to come together and create an environment of community-driven individuals all with the same goals.
Ready for a career change and looking to join a team that’s going somewhere? For a complete rundown of job descriptions and current openings choose from any of the links on the right.
- Valley Metro RPTA only accepts online applications for positions that are currently open.
- Incomplete applications and/or faxed, mailed or hand delivered resumes in place of an application will not be considered for employment.
- Please do not apply more than once for the same position as duplicates will not be considered.
- Valley Metro RPTA is an At-Will Employer and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- This Employer Participates in E-Verify. Review document here.
Valley Metro Employment Navigation
- Employment Opportunities - Current listing of Employment Opportunities. Open to Public and current Valley Metro RPTA employees.
- Internal Opportunities - Current listing of Internal Employment Opportunities. Open to current Valley Metro RPTA Employees only.
- Job Descriptions - Description of each job title including job duties and salary ranges. This list does not reflect current job openings and is for informational purposes only.
- Other Opportunities – Listing of vendors used for Light Rail and Bus Operator positions such as assembly, maintenance, security transit officers and more.
Valley Metro RPTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Regional Public Transportation Authority complies with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. Qualified individuals with disabilities may make written or verbal requests for reasonable accommodation to the Human Resources Department.
Other Employment Opportunities
Positions with Valley Metro Rail Contractors
Fare Inspection: Allied Universal Security Services
3030 N. Central Ave, Suite 508
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Light Rail Operators: Alternate Concepts, Inc. (ACI)
605 S. 48th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034
To apply, send resumes to: email@example.com
Positions with Valley Metro Paratransit
1339 W San Pedro St
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Positions with Valley Metro Bus Contractors
Bus operators, service technicians, parts persons, and other contractor roles all combine to help keep our engines moving forward. Our operators and technicians take pride in providing safe, efficient and reliable transportation to the Metro Phoenix area.
Want to be part of a growing team? For more information contact one of the following transit providers:
1248 N. 2nd Avenue
Ajo, Arizona 85321
405 N. 79th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85043
12815 N. 39th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85029
2225 W. Lower Buckeye
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Fax resumes to: (480) 858-7788 or
Call Kris Heard at (602) 671-7259