Join the Valley Metro Team
If you're ready for a career change with a team that’s going somewhere, apply for one the open positions with Valley Metro. There are links above, or on the right-hand side of this page, to provide more information on open postitions and job descriptions.
Contractor Employment Opportunities
Positions with Valley Metro Rail Contractors
Security Officers: Allied Universal Security Services
3030 N. Central Ave., Suite 407
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Positions with Paratransit/Dial-a-Ride
1339 W. San Pedro St.
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Positions with Valley Metro Bus Contractors
Bus operators, service technicians, parts persons, and other contractor roles all combine to help keep our engines moving forward. Our operators and technicians take pride in providing safe, efficient and reliable transportation to the Metro Phoenix area.
Want to be part of a growing team? For more information contact one of the following transit providers:
1248 N. 2nd Ave.
Ajo, Arizona 85321
Fax resumes to: (480) 858-7788 or
Call Robin Palmer at (602) 671-7259
405 N. 79th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85043
2225 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Additonal employment information
Valley Metro RPTA is made up of a number of different departments and specialty areas all designed to make public transit an everyday solution to your commuting needs. It takes passionate and forward-thinking minds to come together and create an environment of community-driven individuals all with the same goals.
If you're ready for a career change with a team that’s going somewhere? Apply for one the open positions with Valley Metro.
Valley Metro Employment
- Employment Opportunities – List of employment opportunities available to the public and current Valley Metro RPTA employees.
- Internal Opportunities – List of employment opportunities available to current Valley Metro RPTA employees ONLY.
- Job Descriptions – Description of each job title including job duties and salary ranges. This list does not reflect current job openings and is for informational purposes only.
- Other Opportunities – Listing of vendors used for contractor positions including, but not limited to, bus and light rail operators, assembly, maintenance, security transit officers, etc.
Valley Metro RPTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Regional Public Transportation Authority complies with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. Qualified individuals with disabilities may make written or verbal requests for reasonable accommodation to the Human Resources Department.
- Incomplete applications or duplicate applications will not be considered.
- Valley Metro RPTA is an At-Will Employer and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- This Employer Participates in E-Verify. Review document here.