Designed with the general public in mind, the Community Outreach Program helps our communities and local human services organizations learn the benefits of public transit.
Here’s a look at what our presentations can do:
- Give general presentations to any group who wants to learn more about the transit system
- Provide information on mobility training for senior citizens and persons with a disability
- Outline how to use the transit system for new residents and refugees
- Provide transit information and assistance at community or special events
- For more comprehensive training, try one of our monthly sessions at Ability360 or one of our quarterly sessions at the Velma Teague Library. For more information, download a flyer on the right.