- Drive vanpool group to and from work.
- Submit a monthly NTD (National Transit Database) report.
- Schedule routine maintenance (at our expense). Mobile maintenance is available.
- Park van in a secure location.
- Establish ground rules for vanpool group.
- Be the contact for Valley Metro/Enterprise (Vanpool Contractor).
- Keep the van clean and fueled.
- Have a valid Arizona driver’s license and a safe driving record. – No CDL required.
- Must be 25 years old.
In exchange for driving and coordinating the vanpool, primary drivers can receive 300 personal miles per month.