Getting to work has never been easier—or greener! Our Platinum Pass Program is an account-based solution for companies and organizations to support the public transportation needs of their employees. From reduced commuting costs to taking the hassle out of traffic, there are many benefits to participating.
Who Can Participate?
- Organizations with five or more active transit riders may apply for an account
Once approved, the employer is required to purchase a minimum of 20 smart cards for a low cost of $1.50 each
What Are Some Other Benefits?
- Recruiting and retention tool
- Employees save money compared to filling up at the pump
- Per boarding charges for employees with a monthly cap
- Monthly statement of trips taken per employee
- Organizations in Maricopa County’s Travel Reduction (TRP) may meet their travel reduction goals
How Is This Processed?
- Charges are billed per ride
- Employers are charged for actual number of rides up to a maximum of $64 per month per rider for local bus and light rail and up to a maximum of $104 per month per rider for Express/RAPID bus