Thursday, September 10, 2020
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The project team has reviewed existing transit conditions in Sun City and Sun City West and developed an Existing Conditions Memo as well as a Transit Service Options Technical Memo.
Valley Metro is hosting a virtual meeting to review potential service concepts on Thursday, September 10, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. For special accommodations, please contact Jessica Parks at email@example.com or 602.322.4436.
A recording of this meeting will be posted to this page if you are unable to attend.
- Valley Metro will also collect comment via our feedback form through September 25, 2020.
- Comments may also be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave a verbal comment at our public meeting voicemail inbox at 602.322.4479.
- Comments may be mailed to:
- Valley Metro
- Community Relations
- 101 N. 1st Ave., Ste. 1400
- Phoenix, AZ 85003
ContactJessica Parks (602) 322-4436
Info & Resources
Register as an Attendee
Northwest Sun Cities Transit Implementation Study Survey Overview (223KB PDF)
Review survey results from the Northwest Sun Cities Transit Implementation Study Survey.
Northwest Valley Sun Cities Potential Service Options Overview (1MB PDF)
This document supplements the Transit Service Options Technical Memo.