- We ask that you make only essential trips at this time. Passenger limits are in effect.
- When you need to ride the bus, have valid fare ready before boarding and be prepared to show the operator.
- Rear door entry on the bus is required at this time.
- Fare availability at retailers is subject to change. Contact location to verify before traveling there.
Notice regarding transit centers and offices:
Buses are still providing service at transit centers.
The Central Station Information and Fare Office will be closed from Oct. 19 – Oct. 23, 2020 for relocation. The new office will be at 302 N. 1st Ave., Suite 120 (North entrance).
Beginning Monday, June 22, 2020, customer service windows at the following transit centers will be open for face covering distribution only (as supplies allow):
- Ed Pastor (Central Ave/Broadway Rd)
- Central Station (302 N. 1st Ave., Suite 120, North entrance)
- Metrocenter (Metrocenter Mall)
- Sunnyslope (3rd St/Dunlap Ave)
Fares may be purchased at fare vending machines located on light rail platforms, at these participating retailers or online. For an appointment to reclaim lost and found items or call (602) 534-5053, weekdays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Visit the Phoenix newsroom for additional information.
At this time, Valley Metro's administrative office at 101 N. 1st Avenue in Phoenix is closed to the public.