- When you need to ride the bus, have valid fare ready before boarding and be prepared to show the operator.
- Rear door entry on the bus is required at this time. Front door boarding begins Monday, October 11, fare and mask required to ride.
- Fare availability at retailers is subject to change. Contact location to verify before traveling there.
Notice regarding transit centers and offices:
Beginning Monday, October 11, 2021, at the following transit centers customer service windows, riders can purchase fare and pick up a face covering if needed (as supplies allow):
- Ed Pastor (Central Ave/Broadway Rd)
- Central Station (302 N. 1st Ave., Suite 120, North entrance)
- Metrocenter (Metrocenter Mall)
- Sunnyslope (3rd St/Dunlap Ave)
Fares may be purchased at fare vending machines located on light rail platforms, at these participating retailers or online. For an appointment to reclaim lost and found items or call (602) 534-5053, weekdays 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Visit the Phoenix newsroom for additional information.