The early T-Rex catches dinner & the bus
- Arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes before scheduled departure and have your pass or exact fare ready.
Stay visible & pay attention
- Our drivers love our riders, but the bus driver might not see you if you are behind the bus stop/shelter or in a shaded area.
- If you want a ride, help a driver out and stay visible and signal if you can.
Signal the approaching bus – wave high if you can
- When possible, signal the operator so they know you want to board the bus as it approaches the stop when possible.
- If it is dark outside, use the light on your cell phone so the bus driver can see you.
- For your safety, don’t run to catch a moving bus. Bus drivers cannot stop once the bus starts moving in order to avoid vehicle accidents. It’s safer to wait for the next one.
- If you drop something when exiting, leave it on the ground until the bus drives away.
- Watch your step when boarding. Hold on to the handrail when entering and exiting the bus.