Lost & Found
From family trips to the ballpark to getting to work on a Monday, Valley Metro passengers always have their hands full. And sometimes with everything going on we forget about some things we’re holding onto. Luckily we have a lost and found system to track down anything that may go missing during your trip.
If you’ve lost an item, please contact the agency that operates the route from the list below. Call in advance to arrange to pick up any items.
- Valley Metro Rail
- RAPID I-10 East, I-10 West, I-17, SR 51, Central/South Mountain
- Local Routes 0, 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 616, 17, 19, 27, 28, 29, 35, 39, 41, 43, 44, 50, 51, 52, 59, 60, 67, 70, 75, 80, 83, 90, 106, 122, 138, 154, 170, 186
- DASH, SMART, MARY Circulators
Lose an item on any of the above routes or services? The City of Phoenix Public Transit Department handles all items found and hold them at Central Station, located at 300 N. Central (Van Buren and Central Ave.) in Downtown Phoenix.
For direct assistance call (602) 534-5053 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Other Lost & Found Locations
Items found on the following services and routes will be available by contacting the operator directly.
Express Routes 514, 520, 521, 522, 531, 533, 535, 541, 542
Local Routes 30, 40, 45, 48, 56, 61, 62, 65, 66, 72, 77, 81, 96, 104, 108, 112, 120, 128, 136, 140, 156, 184
Orbit circulators Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn, Venus, FLASH Back, FLASH Forward, Mesa Downtown BUZZ
- Call (480) 858-7773 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday to inquire about lost items. This facility is closed on all City of Tempe holidays.
GUS 1, GUS 2, GUS 3 Circulators
- Items are held at the city of Glendale: 6210 West Myrtle, Bldg S, Glendale, AZ 85301.
- Call (623) 930-3501 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Local Route 251, Grand Avenue Limited, Avondale ZOOM Circulator, Express Routes 562, 563, 571, 573, 575
- Items are held at Total Transit
- 4600 W. Camelback Rd., Glendale, AZ 85301
- Call (602) 200-5501 ext. 2629 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday
Route 685 Connector
- Items are held at AJO Transportation
- 1248 N. 2nd Ave., Bldg. S, Ajo, AZ 85301
- Call 1-800-242-9483 between 7am and 6pm, Monday through Friday, and 8am and 5pm on Saturdays
Miller Road Trolley, Downtown Trolley, Neighborhood Trolley, Camelback Trolley
- Items are held at Dunn Transportation
- 1322 N. McClintock Dr., Tempe, AZ 85281
- Call (480) 970-8130 between 7am and 6pm, Monday through Friday, and 8am and 5pm on Saturdays
- Items are held at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 3300 East Sky Harbor Blvd. (½ block east of Terminal 2 in Operations Building)
- Call (602) 273-3333 between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday
Lost and Found Policies/Procedures for Central Station
Central Station Lost and Found Line Hours of Operation:
Telephone: (602) 534-5053
Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends and City of Phoenix Observed Holidays
Summary of Polices/Procedures:
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ITEMS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE FOUND BY THE OPERATOR.
- MV Transportation (ALEX & Phoenix Dial-A-Ride), Veolia Phoenix, First Transit, and Valley Metro Rail lost and found items will be processed and/or discarded from Central Station.
- No lost & found deliveries are made on weekends and/or Central Station holidays.
- Items lost on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday will not be delivered until Monday.
- Items that are found will not be transported to Central Station or available to the customer until the following business day after 2:00 p.m.
- If an item is lost on a day that falls on an observed holiday, then the items will not be delivered until the next business day.
- All items are held for seven (7) consecutive days from the date they are found by the transit provider.
- ONLY WALLETS, MEDICATION, & PURSES ARE CONSIDERED EMERGENCY ITEMS AND OCC WILL NOT BE CONTACTED FOR NON-EMERGENCY ITEMS. THE OPERATIONS AND CONTROL CENTER WILL NOT BE CONTACTED FOR NON-EMERGENCY ITEMS.
- Customers with non-emergency items will be given a turnaround time or will have to wait until the following business day to retrieve their item.
- All perishable food items and soiled items that are emanating an odor will be disposed of immediately.
- Personal documents such as ID/Credit/Social Security cards, Driver’s Licenses, etc. will be shredded.
- Items of no apparent value or use will be discarded.
- Items in good condition will be donated to a charitable organization.