Valley Metro and City of Phoenix service changes occur to develop an effective regional transit system that supports Valley communities, businesses and residents. These service changes have been approved by the Valley Metro Board of Directors (for Valley Metro-operated service) and the Phoenix City Council (for City of Phoenix-operated service.)
These changes are scheduled to take effect on April 24, 2023.
Effective April 2023 Service Changes
- Route 28–Lower Buckeye Rd: Extend route from 75th Ave. to 99th Ave.
- Route 61–Southern Ave: Extend route to 51st Ave.
- ZOOM–Avondale Zoom: Extend route to Avondale Park-and-Ride. Park-and-Ride expected to open summer 2023.
- Route 571–Surprise Express: Modify route to travel on I-10/Loop 101 for all trips.
- Route 573–West Glendale Express: Eliminate north section of route overlapping with Route 575. Begin and end route at Glendale Park-and-Ride.
- Tempe Orbit Earth: Flag stop zone added on College Ave between McKellips Rd. and Continental Dr.
Select the route to view the full schedule.
- Route 62s–Hardy Dr school trips
- Route 96–Dobson Rd Schedule adjustment
- Route 514–Scottsdale Express
- Route 515–Fountain Hills-Mesa Connector
- Route 521–Central Tempe Express
- Route 522–South Tempe Express
- Route 531–Mesa/Gilbert Express
- Route 533–Mesa Express
- Route 535–Northeast Mesa Express
- Route 542–Chandler Express
- Mesa Downtown BUZZ
- Mesa Fiesta BUZZ
- Phoenix SMART
- Scottsdale Mustang