Visit the Valley Metro Mobility Center
Mobility Center address and phone number:
4600 E. Washington, Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Phone: (602) 716-2100
Mobility Center Hours
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Getting to the Mobility Center:
The center is located in central Phoenix with convenient access to freeways, light rail and bus routes.
- Light rail station: 44th St/Washington
- Local bus routes: 1 and 44
- Phoenix Dial-a-Ride
- Valley Metro Paratransit
A passenger pick-up and drop-off area is located near the parking garage entrance by the inside courtyard. Free covered parking is available and includes ample reserved spaces for persons with disabilities.
Services Available at the Mobility Center Include:
- ADA Paratransit Eligibility
- ADA Platinum Pass Program
- East Valley RideChoice
- Fixed-Route Transit Training
- Installation of Securement Loops
- Non-ADA Dial-a-Ride Eligibility
- Valley Metro Reduced Fare Program