Valley Metro is committed to serving riders during this holiday season and through the pandemic. Here is our Thanksgiving holiday service schedule.
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 26
- Sunday schedule
- Customer Service is closed
- Day after Thanksgiving, Friday, Nov. 27
- Weekday schedule for local bus, light rail and the rural route
- No RAPID or Express bus service
- Customer service open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tips for riders who are traveling this holiday season:
- Wear your face covering as they are required on Valley Metro services.
- Watch your distance near other passengers and try to stay six feet apart.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after riding transit.
Valley Metro has taken extra precautions and increased cleaning measures since the beginning of the pandemic. This includes fogging of trains and buses, additional cleaning at transit centers and rail stations and health barrier installations for operators. We thank our riders for doing their part to help slow the spread.
For more information on the holiday travel schedule, visit valleymetro.org/how-to-ride/hours-service.
For impacts and changes due to COVID-19, visit valleymetro.org/covid-19.