Beginning April 27, Valley Metro is making service changes to continue to enhance the regional transit system. Changes starting on Monday include schedule and route modifications.
- Route 7—7th St: Modify route to eliminate Jesse Owens Pkwy deviation to streamline route along 7th St.
- Route 29—Thomas Rd: Modify route to extend westbound trips to 93rd Ave.
- Route 60—Bethany Home Rd: Modify route to continue along 16th St. to Camelback Rd. and east to 24th St. Remove bus stops along Missouri Ave., 20th St. & 24th St.
- Route 81—Hayden Rd/McClintock Dr: Modify route to eliminate stops north of Mustang Transit Center. New stop location for Southbound start of line.
- Route 96—Dobson Rd: Modify route to permanently serve Sycamore Transit Center.
- Route 136—Gilbert Rd: Modify route to eliminate Boeing deviation from Brown Rd. to McDowell Rd.
- Route 184—Power Rd: Modify route to eliminate Red Mountain Community College deviation to streamline route along Power Rd.
- Route 542—Chandler Express: Modify outbound trip times to better serve riders.
- Route 685—Ajo/Gila Bend: Modify route to travel along 95th Ave. instead of 95th Ln.
- Avondale ZOOM: Modify route to make Festival Fields detour permanent.
- Phoenix—SMART Circulator: Modify route to better serve Mountain View Park and Desert Mission Food Bank. Modify route from Sunnyslope Manor along Central Ave. to Sunnyslope Transit Center.
For more details, maps and schedules for the April 27 service changes visit valleymetro.org/april-2020-service-changes.