There’s always something happening around the Valley. Here’s a list of a few of the events that Valley Metro can get you to:
- Hamilton –Performances for the award winning show will be packed, and so will the parking lots around ASU Gammage Auditorium. We can get you there on Route 65 at Mill Ave/Gammage Pkwy bus stop.
- Food Truck Friday –Enjoy lunch in Phoenix Civic Space Park where food trucks will set up shop. Hop on Valley Metro Rail and exit at Van Buren/Central or Van Buren/1st Ave.
- Brewers Bowl – The event is Arizona's only local beer competition. Microbreweries from across the state will showcase their beer for attendees to enjoy. The event is taking place at Scottsdale Civic Center Mall with the nearest Route 72 stop at Scottsdale Rd/2nd St.
- Music of Harry Potter – Take Valley Metro Rail to the Mesa Arts Center for performances of the memorable music from Harry Potter films by the Phoenix Symphony. Wizards and muggles can exit at Center/Main St.
- Phoenix Suns – The Phoenix Suns will have a busy week as they take on the Dallas Mavericks (1/31), Utah Jazz (2/2) and Charlotte Hornets (2/4). Remember, a ticket for an event at Talking Stick Resort Arena gets you free rides on Valley Metro Rail. Take your team sprit to the 3rd St/Jefferson or 3rd St/Washington stop.
Use one of our 11 free park-and-rides to access rail stations in Phoenix, Tempe and Mesa. Overnight parking is not allowed.