Now through Friday, Dec. 2, riders are encouraged to give feedback on April 2023 proposed service changes. Proposed changes include a new route, route modifications and extensions.
- Route 36: Split Route 35 into two routes, creating a Route 36 that travels north of Metrocenter Transit Center.
- Route 35—35th Ave: Service would operate between Metrocenter Transit Center and 27th Ave. and Baseline Rd. Riders can transfer to Route 36 for service north of Metrocenter Transit Center.
- Route 96—Dobson Rd: Eliminate service south of Pecos Rd.
- Route 571—Surprise Express: Modify route to travel on I-10/Loop 101 for all trips.
- Route 573—West Glendale Express: Eliminate north section of route overlapping with Route 575. Begin and end route at Glendale Park-and-Ride.
There are several ways riders can share their thoughts.
- Virtual & In-Person Public Hearing
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 5 p.m.
- Online survey
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public hearing voicemail: (602) 322-4479
To view maps and all April 2023 proposed service changes visit valleymetro.org/maps-schedules/service-changes/april-2023.