Valley Metro completes service changes twice a year to improve the travel experience for customers. We are now accepting comments on the October proposed service changes. See below for changes that could be in effect on October 28, 2019.
- Avondale ZOOM – Combine ZOOM North and ZOOM South routes into one bidirectional route. Modify route along Rancho Santa Fe Blvd and Litchfield Rd.
- Grand Ave Limited – Change end of line in Peoria to serve new Peoria Park-and-Ride. Detour beginning summer 2019.
- Route 40— Apache/Main St – Modify short trips to serve new light rail end of line at Gilbert Rd/Main St Transit Center instead of Mesa Dr/Main St Station.
- Route 81—Hayden Rd/ McClintock Dr – Adjust route to serve additional activity areas, particularly at McDonald Dr and Pima Rd.
- Scottsdale—68th St/Camelback Rd (68CM) – Adjust route to serve Montebello Ave.
- Scottsdale—Mustang (MSTG) – Adjust route to directly serve Via Linda Senior Center.
- Route 685—Ajo/GilaBend – Add one morning short trip and eliminate one late afternoon short trip.
- Route 77—Baseline Rd – In Mesa, improve Saturday frequency to 30 minutes and add Sunday service to match Saturday. Add one additional westbound weeknight trip.
- Route 104— Alma School Rd – In Mesa, extend weekday service hours. Improve Saturday frequency and span. Add Sunday service to match Saturday. In Chandler, add weekday and Saturday service.
- Route 136—Gilbert Rd – In Mesa, extend weekday service hours. Improve Saturday frequency and span. Add Sunday service to match Saturday.