October 2019 Proposed Transit Service Changes Overview
Public input was requested from April 29–May 31, 2019 on the following service changes. These changes could take effect on October 28, 2019.
- Route 40— Apache/Main St – Modify short trips to serve new light rail end of line at Gilbert Rd/Main St Transit Center instead of Mesa Dr/Main St Station.
- Route 77—Baseline Rd – In Mesa, improve Saturday frequency to 30 minutes and add Sunday service to match Saturday. Add one additional westbound weeknight trip.
- Route 104— Alma School Rd – In Mesa, extend weekday span. Improve Saturday frequency and span. Add Sunday service to match Saturday. In Chandler, add weekday and Saturday service.
- Avondale ZOOM – Combine ZOOM North and ZOOM South routes into one bidirectional route. Modify route along Rancho Santa Fe Blvd and Litchfield Rd.
- Route 81—Hayden Rd/ McClintock Dr – Adjust route to serve additional activity areas, particularly at McDonald Dr and Pima Rd.
- Scottsdale—68th St/Camelback Rd (68CM) – Adjust route to serve Montebello Ave.
- Scottsdale—Mustang (MSTG) – Adjust route to directly serve Via Linda Senior Center.
- Grand Ave Limited – Change end of line in Peoria to serve new Peoria Park-and-Ride. Detour beginning Summer 2019.
- Route 136—Gilbert Rd – In Mesa, extend weekday span. Improve Saturday frequency and span. Add Sunday service to match Saturday.
- Route 685—Ajo/GilaBend – Add one morning short trip and eliminate one late afternoon short trip.