Public input is occurring now on the following service changes. These changes could take effect on October 26, 2020.
City of Tempe Proposed Changes
- Same day Valley Metro Paratransit service would be eliminated
- If you need a same day trip, we recommend that you use Valley Metro RideChoice
- For more information about RideChoice visit valleymetro.org/ridechoice
- Non-ADA certification would no longer be available
- In order to continue using Valley Metro Paratransit service, all customers must be ADA certified
- For more information on getting ADA certified or your current certification status with Valley Metro visit valleymetro.org/ada-paratransit-eligibility
- For more information or to comment on the city of Tempe proposed changes visit valleymetro.org/tempechanges
City of Peoria Regional Paratransit Proposed Changes
- City of Peoria and Valley Metro are proposing changes to the Peoria On the GO (POGO) circulator which could impact your use of regional Paratransit service.
- Changes would include modifications to frequency, routing, hours of operation and days of service.
- For a map and more details about the proposed changes or to provide comments, visit valleymetro.org/pogochanges, or call (602)716-2100 and select option 3 for “service changes”.
Public comment period for this proposed service change ends on June 5. If approved, these changes would take effect on October 26, 2020.