Valley Metro encouraged public input between May 4–June 5, 2020 on the following service changes. If approved, these changes could take effect on October 26, 2020.
- Route 41—Indian School Rd: In Scottsdale, extend existing trips that turn around at 56th St. to match Phoenix service span expansion from 5 a.m. to midnight.
- Route 62—Hardy Dr: Modify route for southbound trips to travel along Ash Ave. instead of Farmer Dr. to maintain consistency with northbound trips.
- Route 108—Elliot Rd/48th St: Modify route to remove deviation along San Marcos Pl. to Chilton Dr. and Arizona Ave. Route will continue along Elliot Rd. for more efficient service.
- Route 136—Gilbert Rd: In Chandler and Gilbert, extend evening service until 9 p.m. weekdays and Saturdays.
- Peoria on the Go (POGO): Eliminate the existing Monday through Friday route; introduce five separate pilot routes to serve additional areas in Peoria on a Friday through Sunday schedule; modify paratransit services in Peoria.
- To learn more about the five pilot routes, visit valleymetro.org/pogochanges.
- Peoria on the Go (POGO) Regional Paratransit service changes: Valley Metro Regional Paratransit service changes would include modifications to frequency, routing, hours of operation and days of service.
- For a map and more details about the proposed changes, visit valleymetro.org/pogochanges, or call (602)716-2100 and select option 3 for “service changes”.
- Tempe FLASH: Modify route to directly serve Lot 59 and additional ASU activity centers. Modify runtime frequency to every 10 minutes until 6 p.m., and then 15 minutes until end of service.
- Tempe Orbit Earth: Modify route to travel along Rio Salado Pkwy & Rural Rd. to better serve activity areas at Rural Rd. & Playa del Norte Dr. Two bus stops at the Curry Rd. & Mill Ave. intersection will be eliminated for more efficient service.
- Tempe ADA Paratransit service changes: In Tempe, modify certification requirements so all riders must be ADA-certified to be eligible for paratransit service; eliminate same-day Valley Metro paratransit service. For more information visit valleymetro.org/october-proposed-paratransit-service-changes.