Public input is occurring now on the following service changes. These changes could take effect on October 26, 2020.
Town of Gilbert Proposed Service Changes
- Paratransit service area would follow federal regulations of three-quarters mile from a fixed bus route or light rail station
- Currently, Paratransit is available on a townwide basis
- For more information or to comment on the Town of Gilbert proposed changes visit valleymetro.org/gilbertchanges
Public comment period for this proposed service change ends on March 19. If approved, these changes would take effect on October 26, 2020.
City of Tempe Proposed Changes
- Same day Valley Metro Paratransit service would be eliminated
- If you need a same day trip, we recommend that you use Valley Metro RideChoice
- For more information about RideChoice visit valleymetro.org/ridechoice
- Non-ADA certification would no longer be available
- In order to continue using Valley Metro Paratransit service, all customers must be ADA certified
- For more information on getting ADA certified or your current certification status with Valley Metro visit valleymetro.org/ada-paratransit-eligibility
- For more information or to comment on the city of Tempe proposed changes visit valleymetro.org/tempechanges
Public comment period for this proposed service change ends on June 6. If approved, these changes would take effect on October 26, 2020.